Job description Purpose & Objectives
We are seeking a full time junior sales manager to help drive the sale of our solutions. A successful candidate will have 2-5 years sales experience selling web, communication or IT services to Senior Management and excellent communication, telephone, and interpersonal skills.
Tapptic offers highly innovative services in the mobile applications field. The junior sales manager will have a pivotal role in the success of our new customer initiatives. In this position, you'll have the full support of our marketing team to help you succeed. If you have experience developing and closing sales, we'd love to hear from you.
The primary responsibilities of the junior sales manager are to develop and manage a pipeline of business opportunities. He/she will drive opportunity qualification from a combination of marketing-generated leads and self lead-nurturing, and will manage those opportunities by working internally with the Tapptic team and externally with the prospect on-site when necessary. This is a position that can develop into a full-time field sales rep.
Workplace: Brussels, Belgium
Expectations & Tasks
Lead Qualification and Nurturing :
• Contacts lead lists generated by marketing to identify application opportunities
• Nurtures leads in conjunction with marketing to push prospects through the sales cycle (with calls, emails, and content distribution)
• Provides insight on campaign efficiency and lead quality
Territory / Business Planning :
• Defines his/her coverage strategy and action plan in conjunction with direct sales
Pipeline Generation and Execution :
• Develops and closes new applications opportunities
Education and profile
• 2-5 years experience in complex web/communication/IT sales within a B2B environment
• Exceptional communication and phone skills. Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects.
• Listens patiently. Will probe and clarify to get a real sense of prospects' needs.
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
Purpose & Objectives
Email de contact : email@example.com
Type du contrat : CDI
Salaire annuel : Selon profil
Localisation : Bruxelles, Belgique